A relationship breakdown is a challenging time, especially when it comes to your children and assets. You want to make sure your children and financial position are protected. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced, understanding lawyer on your side and one who can negotiate the best outcome for you and your children.
That’s where we come in.
We have helped hundreds of clients manage their family law matters and we understand that separation brings with it uncertainty and vulnerability. We offer expert advice and strong representation as well as empathy, understanding and respect. At FKG Law, we’re committed to partnering with and supporting you to achieve the best possible outcome.
We have extensive experience in a broad range of financial family law matters, negotiating settlements of modest to substantial asset pools that are comprised of everything from property and businesses to trusts, shares and self-managed super funds. Whatever the value of your asset pool, you are guaranteed the same dedicated and thorough service, focused on ensuring you get your fair share.
We are skilled negotiators and it is our aim to help you settle your dispute outside of court whenever possible, saving you time, money and stress. Our paramount focus is on your children, making sure that they are affected as little as possible in what can sometimes be a very traumatic period of their lives.
We are specialists in all areas of family law, including:
- Property and financial settlements
- Parenting including parenting orders, live with / spend time with arrangements
- Child support agreements and enforcement of payments
- Divorce, separation and nullity proceedings
- De facto and same sex relationships
- Superannuation splitting,
- Contravention applications
- Child relocation and child abduction matters
- Mediation (mediateyourdivorce.com.au)
- Spousal maintenance
- Pre-nuptial and separation agreements
- Domestic and family violence
- Post-divorce wills and estates